Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's a simple, joyful Tuesday!

So it's a Tuesday morning, my little girl is sitting on my lap, and I have the windows open and worship playing on my laptop. I'm not sure what I want to say today except for: I'm content. I'm more content in this one week than I have been in a long time. I can see the LORD working in my life clearly and his blessings are so real to me. What has caused this change in me? I don't know but I'm sure the LORD had the biggest part in my transformation. This doesnt mean life is perfect or that I've suddenly become perfectly perfected. But I'm just loving my life again. I have a renewed hope and joy, and a renewed greater interest in the things of God. It's not that I wasnt interested previously, but that I had allowed negativity to fill my mind rather than good thoughts, but I find that I'm just so much happier when I think happy thoughts! No, I'm not saying positive thinking is everything because positive thinking alone doesn't make life different. But GOD makes all the difference and I have the greatest reason to be happy - because He gives me joy in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment