Tuesday, July 5, 2011

*Disclaimer*

1) Anonymity - For the same of anonymity, no real names will be mentioned in my blog posts.

2) Honesty - For the sake of the reader, blog posts may be copied/pasted and edited OR they may just appear as they are, but one way or the other my comments and posts are my own. I don't pretend to know it all or have all the answers, neither will I hold back from my opinions for the sake of political correctness. Posts whether spontaneous or well-thought out will be quite direct and honest.

3) Purpose - Do I need a specific purpose? The world needs people who are honest about life and I'm here to show the good, the bad, and the downright ugly. I may share advice and insight, I may rant a little, or I may just blog to simply write out my thoughts whether it's about the deep matters of life or to simply share recipes or a laugh.

4) Enjoy! Please no spam, swearing, or hating!

No comments:

Post a Comment