Monday, July 11, 2011

Tonight's Prayer - July 11, 2011

Show me the place where Your presence dwells. Take me to the heights. I remember experiencing and seeing Your glory firsthand. I look back at these times with great awe and deep longing. Your Word is enough, but I cannot help but desire greater intimacy. Let me experience a taste of glory yet again, keep me ever in awe of You. You share no glory and majesty with any other god, it all belongs to You. Quiet my soul that I may come in, to places I’ve never been. Show me where You dwell, guide me through the high places. Let me in to the secret places created just for me and You, the chambers of intimacy created just for us. Arise my Lover, draw me away and I will come with You. May I have the heart of my Master? May I hold His hand as He guides me? May I draw near to Him? How is it that the great King looks at this maiden and has chosen her? Wow, He is looking at me and has called me to be His Bride and to follow and serve Him. What do you desire? What do you need my King? Tell me and I will go, only let me come back to You often. For I cannot bear to be away from You.

No comments:

Post a Comment