Tuesday, July 12, 2011

King of Glory - 2 narratives

I’m so excited, any moment my Master and King will come through the door. I have been expecting Him for a long time and I welcome Him in frequently, especially on Shabbats. I must get my home ready, for He may arrive at any time now. I must keep busy! I must prepare myself for He wants to wine and dine with me. He has wanted to fellowship with me! Have I swept out the cobwebs? Have I put things in order? What if he walks in the door right now? Will I be ashamed of the mess that I’ve been too lazy to clean up? Is there room for Him and does He get the best seat in the house? Have I forgotten that He was coming? How can I forget, He’s the King of Glory!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have invited the King of Glory to tabernacle with me. I welcome His Spirit and presence to dwell here. I must get my heart ready, so that He is welcome at all times. I must keep busy! I must prepare myself for He wants to fill me with new wine and give me the bread of His words. He desires to fellowship with me! Have I swept out the cobwebs of sins and worldly lusts? Have I put my life in order? Will I be ashamed of the mess of my heart and mind that I’ve been too lazy to clean up? Have I forgotten that He has knocked on the door of my heart? Is there room for Him and does He get the best seat in the house? How can I forget, He’s the King of Glory!

1 comment:

  1. House=heart :) One in the same, both need to be ready & clean for Messiach!

    ReplyDelete