Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An Observation on Productivity

So part of the job description as wife and mother is keeping my family clean and healthy by keeping a clean home. Oh man, I'm so not a natural at this housewife thing! You'd think after 2+ years, it would be easy peesy (do they say that anymore??), but nope! I still struggle keeping myself on task. Oddly enough, I am getting more done with my life now that I have a baby than I did before she arrived! I guess maybe it's because I appreciate the precious little time I have to accomplish as much as I can.

I think it's just a fact of life that when we have all the time in the world, we tend to procrastinate and be lazy. But when we're pushed to hurry up or we have a time limit, we tend to be MUCH more efficient! At least, that's how it is in my case.

Well I guess I've sat at the computer long enough talking about productivity...it's time to get back to real productivity! Later ya'lls, thanks for listening to my ramblings.

Father, I love that You have given me a home and family to take care of! Help me to be diligent in my service to my family and to Your ultimate glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment